We combine our consulting skills with local expertise, innovation and creativity to develop the best solutions for our clients. Singhi Chugh & Kumar has developed a flexible and focused menu of services based on the areas vital to the efficient operation of your business.
Our approach combines a rapid diagnosis of the business issues pertaining to our clients with the execution of changes needed, aiming to transfer our skills and experience to our clients staff, thereby ensuring their sustainable business improvement.
We provide a range of services at key stages in the business life-cycle –
- Projected Cash Flows & Financial Statements
- Capital Budgeting
- Periodic Budgets and Budgetary Control
- Market Research & Feasibility Studies
- Due Diligence & Business Valuation
- Business Plans
- Business & Operational Strategy Formulation
- Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment (COSO)
- Carbon Credits
- Design & Implementation of Management Information Systems
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Balanced Score-Card Implementation
- IT Internal Audit
- Information Security Management System (ISO 27001/ BS 7799)
- Business Continuity and Disaster Management Planning
- Management System Implementation ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
The pressures of daily business can often mean strategic planning takes a back seat. But in order to have a successful business, it is imperative to plan ahead. We all help you establish a strategic plan in line with your vision and mission statements that looks at where you want your business to be in the future and exactly how you and your team can achieve these aims and objectives.
Your strategic plan will :
- Define the characteristics of your company in three to five years.
- Outline the financial and non-financial objectives of the organization.
- Include a SWOT analyses in consultation with your business team.
- Include a detailed modular plan for each aspect of your business such as Finance & Accounts, Sales & Distribution, HR & Payroll, Purchase, Capital Expenditure; Inventory & Stores etc. over a specified period including time bound deliverables.
- Lay down the extent of internal control systems required by your organization based on the planned nature and extent of your business as well as the environment in which your business functions.
- Outline the monitoring and evaluation requirements of your business and suggest best practices to be followed for effective monitoring and accurate evaluations.
We at Singhi Chugh & Kumar believe in partnering your organization in excellence through the various stages of your business.