Unfathomable Experience, Most Senior Fellow, Immeasurable Technical Expertise, Remarkable Acumen in Business Matters
Senior among all, Harsh Kumar has a philosophy of quality before quantity, and is focused on building a solid successful accounting practice based on quality team members, and quality clients. This is possible due to his vast technical and expert knowledge of various Direct Taxation Laws, Business Process and Audit and Accounting.
In the past he was associated with many well-known Chartered Accountant firms like
1. S.N. Dhawan & Co. Chartered Accountants
2. Raghu Nath Rai & Co.
3. Dewan P. N. Chopra & Co. Chartered Accountant.
He has a brilliant academic career, during which he completed his graduation from the prestigious SRCC University.
From S.N. Dhawan & Co. Chartered Accountants, Delhi, he completed his articleship where he was involved in audits of Escorts Ltd., Goetze (India) Ltd., State Trading Corporation and Punjab & Sindh Bank and revenue audits of various branches.
His area of expertise in which he represented various clients includes
- Tax Planning,
- Export Incentive,
- Double Taxation Agreement,
- Software Development, and
- Incentive under section 80-I and Salary structure of executives.
His vast experience also helped him to successfully handle different matters relating to RBI, FEAA, Company Law, Sales Tax, Excise and Working Capital Finance etc. and conduct Statutory Audit of various branches of Central Bank of India.
Life @ Harsh Kumar
- Post training he got associated with Raghu Nath Rai & Co. as partner from 1989 to 1994 and handled various important statutory audits of Jhalani Tools India Ltd., Raunaq Automotive Ltd., State Bank of Saurashtra (As Central Statutory Auditors for three years), Kelvinator India Ltd., Expo Machinery Ltd., Indian Metal & Ferro Alloys Ltd., Machine Tools India Ltd. and Internal Audit of Modi Xerox Ltd., Bombay Tyres India Ltd., HUDCO Lucknow and Indian Charge Chrome Ltd.
- During this tenure, he also conducted Concurrent Audit of Punjab National Bank – Parliament Street Branch, Minto Road Branch and Chawri Bazaar Branch (Continuously for four years), handled matters related to Direct Tax including representation before various authorities and matters relating to Company Law.
- He was associated with Dewan P. N. Chopra & Co. Chartered Accountant, New Delhi from 1995-2003, during this tenure he handled matters relating to Direct Taxes including representation up to Appellate Level and matters relating to Income Tax Settlement Commission etc.
For more information, please post a query below or email us at email@example.com