A Lead Team Member, A Great Business Consultant, Brilliance Par Excellence in Accounting and Finance Functions
His excellent performance as an Associate Consultant Finance & Accounts along with his prowess as a Business Consultant has helped him in standing out from others working in the same realm. He also brings in the Expertise of Practical Exposure of Information Technology Patterns.
After his studies, he has been associated with the firm in the capacity of a Partner and has been actively involved in all the firm activities with Consulting Assignments of the Firm.
His area of expertise in which he represented various clients expands to
- Financing Function of an organization which included Reporting to Bankers, Yearly Appraisals, Period Statements etc.
- Direct and Indirect Taxation Matters including assessment
- Company Law Work
- Business Set-up in India: Assists people in setting up their business in India with various registrations, compliances and setting up of Companies, LLPs etc.
- MIS Statements for the Board
- Setting up Business in India
Having done Bachelors of Commerce from Delhi University, Sachin Chugh (FCA, DISA, Certification Course on Valuation) went on to do Masters of Business for administration in Finance from the prestigious Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune, India.
Being a great team player, he successfully accomplished his articleship from Dewan P. N.Chopra & Co. Chartered Accountants, New Delhi; where he handled innumerable tasks in the capacity of a team member as well as individually in the assigned areas like:
- Statutory audit of Private companies/ Public Companies
- Internal Audits / Management Audits and Development of MIS
- Company Law Matters
He is well-versed in handling successful software implementation process and other assignments pertaining to areas like Integrating the Excise, Sales Tax and Accounts Departments with the help of Functional Software Professionals which established a great amount of Internal Control Systems and Online reporting formats on a Non ERP Environment from three different Cost Location spread across India.
As the Lead Team Member for the Book entitled Business Process Outsourcing Perspective for the Accounting Profession, he has made valuable contributions. The book was eventually published by the Professional Development Committee of the Institute of the Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi.
For more information, please post a query below or email us at email@example.com