Enthusiastic, Elegant, Professional Reservoir, Fabulous Team Member
An intellectual, the embodiment of technical insights and deeply endowed with people management skills, Ms Ahuja brings with her a vast experience in audit and compliance areas, thus adding to core competencies of the firm.
An active partner in the firm, she takes care of firm’s operations from USA and looks after the entire range of practice relating to Audit Planning, Direct Taxes including planning for corporates & non-resident Indians and rendering of Consultancy on Accounting, Company Law, Taxation & other matters.
Having done Bachelors of Commerce from the prestigious Delhi University, Puritan Ahuja ( FCA) went on to do Masters of Commerce from the same University. Apart from it, she also completed her Diploma in Insurance & Risk Management, which adds remarkable value to her professional career. Now, she is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the US.
Started her career with a renowned chartered accountant firm named as R.K. Khanna & Co. and later moved ahead in her career with another CA Firm N.K. Bhargava & Co. as a partner.
Her work profile included
- Finalization of Audit of Banks at Head Office and Branch Level
- Finalization of Statutory Audit, Tax Audit of Public Sector Undertakings
- Internal/Concurrent, Revenue and Stock Audit of Banks
- Finalization of Statutory, Tax Audit of Public Limited/Private Limited Companies
- Finalization of Accounts of various clients
- ROC Matters
- Management and special audits
- Consultancy Work
- Training & Supervision of Audit Staff
- Crafted the fundamental draft on Concurrent Audit of Banks for CPE (Continuous Professional Education), Directorate of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India circulated the same in Feb 2005 and was highly appreciated.
- Critically acclaimed article on Risk Management’ published in Journal of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Presented a series of insightful articles on Statutory Audit of Banks published in a revered professional magazines.
- Contributing articles on Merger & Acquisitions, Accounting Standards, Corporate Restructuring published in journal of ICFAI.
- She authored Practical Way of Bank Audits published in 2006, a boot that happened to form a subjective blueprint.
For more information, please post a query below or email us at email@example.com