It often said that death and taxes are the two unavoidable facts of life. But with proper planning and the right advice, your taxation arrangements can at least be made as simple and inexpensive as possible.
Tax is a complex and often viewed as a confusing subject, and taxation issues can arise in a number of business areas. That means tax planning should be considered central to any legal, commercial or accountancy advice.
SCK recognises that each person and his business has unique objectives. An integrated service is, therefore, the best way of ensuring that tax implications are fully considered before any financial steps are taken.
As tax advisers, we work closely with you to ensure that you pay the least amount of tax within the law. Our aim is to minimize your tax bill and to maximize your tax reliefs and allowances. The lowest possible result in financial terms is our aim and your target!
We will help you to understand the tax aspects of your actions so that you can plan ahead and run your business in a tax efficient way
Tax Advisory Compliance
- Periodic Compliance Filling for Direct Taxes (Annual returns etc.)
- Withholding Taxes (advisory, review and return preparation
- Advance Tax Computation
- Tax Audits
- Certification under Income Tax Act
- Specialized Tax Advisory
- Assessment proceeding up to Tribunal Level
- Matters relating to refund, rectification orders, Clearance Certificates, Scrutiny etc.
- Othery regulatory matters
Service Tax & VAT
- Periodic VAT returns
- Flat rate scheme, cash accounting or annual VAT returns
- Enquiries & Investigations
- Planning advice
- Audits & Assessments
- Other compliance and regulatory issues
Trusts & Executorships
Trusts are a relatively easy and very tax efficient way to set aside assets for future beneficiaries outside of the inheritance tax net. We can advise on the most suitable type of trust for your purposes, set up trusts, and provide a full range of accounting services for trusts.
SCK can also advise you on the preparation of your will Where appropriate, we can act as trustees or executors.
For more information, please post a query below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org